Monday, June 16, 2008

Santa Barbara Vacation

















































I went to Santa Barbara for 5 Days to visit my cousin Timmy. I did 2 paintings on my visit and I think they are the worlds best souvenirs. I went Frisbee golfing for the first time in my life and I loved it. I can't wait to find somewhere I can go in the Bay area. Timmy and I also golfed 18 holes at the Glen Annie Golf course: http://www.glenanniegolf.com/main/ it was Beautiful! We also went out for amazing sushi where Tim accidentally ordered a LARGE Saki instead of a large beer, oh well I guess we can't let this go to waste. We went out to some really fun bars, and ate leftover Chicken Parm, good job Timmy. We also made a milkshake out of Ben & Jerry's half baked (my fav). It was an awesome vacation, and much needed.


2 comments:

Tony said...

nice work...That first painting reminds me of Sanrta Barbra. Wasthere any surf?

Sarcasta-Mom said...

I need a vacation :( Glad you had fun. I'm linking you to my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...