Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Day of Summer


















This painting makes me think about life and compromise. As you grow you learn who you are. I never thought I didn't know who I was, until I started learning who I really was. Learning what I need to be happy and most of all learning that I deserve to be happy. Learning to keep your eyes open to what is really happening around you and not to live in a fantasy of what could happen if only. . . If something isn't working then change.


Change

Change the poem, change the line,
change the meaning, change the rhyme,
change the outcome change the plan,
change the mood, change the man.

Change your looks, change your smile,
change your going, stay awhile,
change your past, change your time,
change your future, stay be mine.

-william greer

1 comment:

Sarcasta-Mom said...

Change is hard, and learning who you are is even harder. These last few years have made me into a person that I never thought I'd be. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with that, but I'm getting there.

Did you get my email about the Christmas gift for dad?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...