24 Cherry Tomatoes
8 oz of garlic herb goat cheese
3/4 Cup Minced fresh basil
Prep a platter with a few paper towels to place your tomatoes on.
1. Cut a small portion of the top (where the stem comes out) of the tomato. This will be the bottom and really helps the finished product stay together. Then cut a larger portion of the other side so you have a place to scoop out the insides through.
2. Use your mellon baller to scoop the guts out. Make sure not to go through to the other side or your filling will fall out. Discard guts.
3. Place all of your tomatoes upside down on your paper toweled platter. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator. Let chill for at least an hour before filling.
4. Make your filling. Chop up your basil and mix with room temperature goat cheese with a fork. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Fill each tomato with cheese mixture
6. Remove from refrigerator at least 15 min before serving. Enjoy.