Okay you've asked for it and now I'm delivering. Here is the recipe for how to make the best muffins in the world.
Makes 12 muffins
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of whole wheat flower
1 1/2 cups of white flower
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
a healthy splash of vanilla
1 glass of red wine (or more to taste)
1. Pour glass of red wine to sip while you make these tasty little treats
2. Preheat oven to 350°F
3. Grease or place those cute little paper cups into your muffin pan.
4. Mash the bananas in a bowl, this is good for stress, trust me.
5. Add oil, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and mix
6. Add flowers, baking powder, and soda and mix some more, but not to much or you will activate the gluten in the flower and these muffins will only be good for door stops.
7. Okay now you are faced with a few choices, get ready. If you are feeling boring continue to step 8 (it's like a choose your own adventure book). But if you are feeling a little sassy you can add either 1/2 a bag of chocolate chips (which makes these not vegan anymore depending on the chocolate you use) or one of those square boxes of blueberries. Fold in your secret weapon carefully until they are evenly distributed throughout your batter.
8. Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 20 min.
9. Keep 6 for your self, give 6 away to make new friends, get laid, or get that new job you've been drooling over. Trust me they work.
I'm going to make these for my staff this Friday! I'll let you know how it goes!!!!
Post a Comment