Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pimp My Pine Wood Derby










I just finished making my Birds and Bees show car for the AIGA Pimp My Pine Wood Derby Gala tomorrow night. I've lost a lot of sleep over this little car but I think it was worth it. 


AIGA SF will celebrate cars, their design and the need for speed with our Fall Gala: Pimp My Pine Wood Derby. The Gala will feature custom-designed pinewood derby cars created by our guests who can choose to donate them to the auction, or race them on our derby tracks for fame and glory.

The Gala will be hosted at The Forum at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts on November 18, 2010. The event will feature:
  • Hosted wine, beer and soda
  • Silent Auction of “Show Cars”
  • Live racing of “Race Cars”
  • Raffle for prizes ranging from posters, restaurant vouchers and magazine subscriptions to a copy of Adobe CS5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...