Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shop 'till You Drop Sundays - Etsy Cards for Easter

I always get my nieces and nephews (2 girls, 2 boys) cards as often as I can for lots of holidays throughout the year. I usually buy cards at the drug store, but this time I got a 4 pack of cards from Etsy.com I'm pretty excited about these cards because they are quite different then anything I've seen and I'm supporting an artist Lori a McKee. I can't wait to get these in the mail so I can send them off to my little ones. I'm also really excited because I have another niece on the way next month, she won't know what to do with a card for a long time, but I'm sure my brother will file them away for when she gets a little older. Hopefully I'll be making my own cards soon. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...