Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flip Video Talk at the East Bay Licensing Group



I've posted a 30 minute video covering my talk about working with Flip Video that I gave at the East Bay Licensing Group for our April meeting. Doing this talk really got me thinking about a lot of aspects of my job, and has given me ways to improve what I know and what I do.
This post is bitter sweet because I found out yesterday that Cisco is killing Flip Video and laying off 550 Employees. I am one of the people loosing my job. I see this as an opportunity to move forward in my career. One door does not close without another door opening. I'm starting my new job search today and feeling pretty optimistic. You can find my resume here, please feel free to forward it to people who are hiring or send job opportunities my way.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Hey, good luck! I had the same thing happen to me earlier this month. Like you, I'm feeling pretty positive about it; lots of opportunities! You're very talented, you'll be fine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...