Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Painting Type

Life is hectic as always. It's summer time, and for me that means it's all of my nieces and nephews birthdays. I always send them cards, and I always think I should hand paint or design these cards myself instead of buying them. This year I broke out my paints and my blank watercolor cards and started painting. I've been wanting to experiment with painting type for some time so I combined the greeting cards and type. I painted these cards for what seems like forever and I'm still not completely finished yet. I learned a lot about painting type and I still want to experiment with it some more.



I have been doing a lot of painting lately and I will post more on that this week. I'm alway thinking I want to do more and get more done. When I actually sit down and paint I realize how long it takes to complete a licensing collection. It feels great to make progress. I am currently painting a Halloween collection. The next two collections I want to paint are flowers and fancy drinks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...