Monday, August 8, 2011

The Proof is in the Numbers

I was checking my blog stats today, something that I do about once a month. I was pretty happy with the numbers. My unique monthly page hits have doubled since I took the "Blogging Your Way" class about 4 months ago. I learned so many tips and tricks to making a good blog. I feel as though I've implemented about 1/4 of what I learned in that class. Whenever I have a little down time I try to implement a little more of what I learned. This class lets you download the lessons as pdf so that makes it easy to go back and refresh what you learned.


If you are interested in taking this class, visit the website, and sign up for the mailing list. It's well worth the price. Blogging Your Way is a self-paced e-course so you can participate whenever you have time each week. Please login at least once weekly to read the topics posted and to complete your homework assignment. Expect to set aside a minimum of 2-3 hours weekly for this four week course. You can absorb everything at your own pace because you will have unlimited access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...