Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shop 'till You Drop Sunday - Tiny Prints


This Sunday I want to share with you an online greeting card company that I have been following for years, Tiny Prints. I recently applied for a job here and decided it was time to order some greeting cards from them to see what they were up to. I was amazed at how far TP has come. First off you can pick from many designs for greeting cards for all occasions and they are all customizable. You can change the text and add pictures to make the whole card personalized. I live pretty far away from my family so I'm constantly sending cards and gifts and it's a pain in the (you know what). With Tiny Prints you can add a gift card to the card and shazam instant gift. When you check-out, you can have the card sent to you or the recipient, and you can schedule when the card is sent out so it arrives on time. This service has changes everything for me. I can buy cards for multiple people and be done with it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...