Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shop 'till You Drop Sunday - uncommon

I got my iPhone 4 months ago. I'm pretty rough on my iPhone and I drop it all the time so it needs to be protected. My phone came with a free case from (*)speck. This case has chipped pealed and fallen apart in every sense of the word. Right now my iPhone is a sticky pealing mess. I'm scared that if I take the case off I will end up breaking it.

My mission today was to order a new case for my iPhone 4. I have done a lot of research on custom cases and skins because while working at Flip Video we were doing a lot of the same customization for the Flip video cameras. In all of my research I liked the company Uncommon the best. They have the best selection of artwork to choose from. Uncommon's website is well designed which says a lot for how the rest of the user experience will go.

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to upload my jpeg to their site and order my case. I opted to use my own artwork instead of pick from their image library. I figured as an artist I could use it as a way to show people what I was working on. I hope this case works out better then the last one, and it should because all told I paid $50 for it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic idea! Will you post pics when you get it?

Alisha Wilson said...

Thank you Meghan. I will post pictures when I get my case. I'm hoping it will be this week sometime.

Caroline Simas said...

Hi Alisha...thanks for following me on Twitter. Cindy Ann made me sign onto that and I am still trying to figure it all out! Your work is great!
Blessings,
Caroline
Multiple Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...