Sunday, September 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 5

I'm doing a 30 day challenge where I do a blog post each day for 30 days based on this 30 Day Challenge List. Feel free to do the same and send me a link to your challenge.


5. Things you want to say to an ex


Wow this is a hard post, and although I think I could have had a lot more colorful things to say to some of my exes all of my relationships have ended for a reason. Even if things ended in heart break or worse, I'm the type of person who forgives and forgets. It's not worth holding a grudge for 8 years because your college boyfriend cheated on you.


I have had some amazing relationships and amazing experiences because of these relationships. None of them have been the right fit or I wouldn't be single right now, but some day things will click. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...