Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 7

I'm doing a 30 day challenge where I do a blog post each day for 30 days based on this 30 Day Challenge List. Feel free to do the same and send me a link to your challenge.


7. Five pet peeves






1. Messes, clutter, not replacing toilet paper on the little holder, people that don't do their dishes {punch in face}


2. When people use Papyrus and/or Comic Sans on every 5th print piece I see {fail}


3. When people show up to my Zumba class late and then stand right in the front and crowd me. To top it off they don't even know the steps even though they attend this class twice a week. 


4. When non-designers try to tell me how to do my job {make it bigger and spray pain it gold!} How about, not so much. 


5. People that dress their dogs up in clothes


Ha, this list is ridiculous. I like to think of my self as a tolerant person, but I think we all have things that rub us the wrong way. Any readers have weird pet peeves they want to share? Feel free to leave a comment. 



2 comments:

Darlene Wilson said...

1. Friends that are leaches, you know the ones . They never recipacate, don't return phone calls, never bring anything to a get together.

2. People that don't replentish when they take the last one. Selfish, rude, inconsiderate !

3. Political and religouse platforms on facebook

4. People that complain so much you forget why you ever liked them in the first place

5. can not stand an open cupboard door or any other open door. Shut the freakin Door !

Alisha Wilson said...

LOL you do hate open cupboards! That is so funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...