Monday, September 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 6

I'm doing a 30 day challenge where I do a blog post each day for 30 days based on this 30 Day Challenge List. Feel free to do the same and send me a link to your challenge.


6. Your view on mainstream music


I like all types of music mainstream or not. {insert annoying hipster list of bands no one has ever heard of, then act shocked that the other person has never heard of them} I actually like a lot of electronic music that is definitely not mainstream. At the same time, I'll rock me some top 40's no problem. My opinion is, music is just like art: it doesn't have to be the best to be fun and enjoyable to listen to/ look at. Here are a few of my current favorite mainstream songs:


Perry - If I die Young
P!nk - Glitter in the Air

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...